10.29.2012

It's present time

Who doesn't love presents?? 
My love language is receiving gifts & lucky for me my birthday was this month = presents!! 
Alex spoiled me as usual even with the wedding 8 days after I turned 23. 

Back in September he kept asking me what I wanted for my birthday & as usual I just say something with meaning. Even a paper card works for me. I am like EVERY girl out there, when I am put on the spot I have NO idea what I want. Than one day I was thinking and I thought of some gifts & emailed it to Alex so he wouldn't forget just in case he still hadn't decided what he wanted to get me. 

To my surprise EVERYTHING from my list is what I got.
I will let the pictures do the talking... 


Birthday Bag


I even got a balloon




Presents inside


New Workout things. :) -- Now with the Honeymoon booked for April better get on it. 


New Running Shoes.-- Cant wait, Hopefully I can get back into running. 

&& my favorite present of all.
I cant wait to wear them. :) 


While I was spoiled with my birthday-- I loved ALL my presents.
& thank you again for all the wonderful birthday wishes!!! 


So until next time I get presents... 
after all it is my love language. 






4 comments

Kristin said...

those are some nice presents! i hope you enjoy the jillian michaels dvd!! i have one but i am scared to use it lol.

kailyn marie said...

LOVING the new kicks! :)

Jess @ Blonde Meets World said...

Love language?! Are you referring to the "5 Languages of Love" book?! I didn't know anyone else even knew about that. Haha

Kelly { Messy.Dirty.Hair.} said...

I love presents too haha! He did a great job!!! Adorable bracelets!