3.26.2013

A What!

Isn't that the truth?
This picture has nothing to do with today post but I thought it was adorable & I know I rarely listen to yellow light. Sorry bud, hang in there when I get older I know I will listen. 

The Rules 
  1. Each blogger should answer the questions the tagger has set for you.
  2. Choose eleven new bloggers to pass the award on to and link them in your post.
  3. Create eleven new questions for the chosen bloggers.
  4. Go back to their page and tell them about the award.
  5. Each blogger should post eleven random facts about themselves.
  6. No Tag Backs!!!


Questions From Kay

What's the first thing you do in the morning?
The very first thing I do is shut my alarm off. I can't stand loud noises when I am trying to go to sleep or wake up! 

Zac Efron, Liam Hemsworth, Ian Somerhalder. Eff one, marry one, kill one, GO!
Only kay would think of something like this... I would Ian Somerhalder, Eff Liam Hemsworth (just to say I did it) & marry Zac! I mean he stole my heart in High School Musical!

What's your all-time favorite movie?
Hands down---- Lion King! 

If you could be any Disney Princess, who would you be?
This is hard... my first reaction was Bell because i just love her dress but I really like Tatiana 

What's your favorite fair ride?NONE!! I would rather kill myself than ride a fair ride.. I know lame sauce me but after I worked there & realized once they pass inspection for that fair they fix them with duck tape Count me out! 

Where is the farthest away from home that you've traveled?
North Carolina & Mexico.... Soon it will be the Virgin Islands :) 
Do you like..cheese? cool points if you get the reference.
Love this movie! my nickname after all is queso! 

What's your biggest pet peeve?
 I have lots. I guess people who say something than do something else. 

Who is your blogger-idol? aka the big blogger that you're obsessed with.
Good question. Lately I have been stalking Mamalaughlin & SkinnyMeg - Trying to find my inspiration 


If you were given a $500 shopping spree, what would you buy?
Victoria secret, shoes from Nordies, some new jeans, & probably stop in at Bebe! 

What songs are included on the soundtrack of your life?
I have lots. Almost any country song, but this truly just reminded me of Soundtrack of your Life by Ashley Parker from Otown.. remember that guy who had a son name lyric?

11 Random Facts 
  • 13 has been my favorite number since I was about 8 - I honestly have no idea why but that is my number. 
  • I have never dyed my hair but I have this urge to do so now 
  • I was raised by a single father {I love my daddy} 
  • I used to love my birthday but recently {last couple of years} it has always turned out way worse so this year I am going on vacation for it. 
  • I want to go back to school to get my masters because I am bored just working 
  • This is the heaviest I have ever weighed in my life {need to change this} 
  • I have an slightly bad obsession with Dr. Pepper & Bud Light Lime - maybe even some sangeria 
  • I can't walk in heels but I try 
  • I graduated high school at 17 & finished college in 4 n half years after changing my major 3 times 
  • Alex & I got engaged after only knowing each other for 6 months 2 weeks before he left on a 6 month deployment 
  • I have been driving the same car since I was 16.. {01' Jetta - not ready to part with her just yet}
Anyone can do this! I know it is suppose to only be for blogs under 200 followers but I think it's fun for readers to get to know you! 

Questions for You:
What kind of car do you drive?
If you could have 3 wishes, what would your first wish be?
What is your favorite country song?
If you could see anyone in concert dead or alive, who would it be?
If you had your own show on E!- what would it be called?
What is your dream job? 
Where is the one place in the world you want to travel to?
If you could be any age for the rest of your life, what age would it be?
What kind of exotic animal would you want as a pet?
What is your favorite dessert? 
One piece of blogging advice for others. 

6 comments

Erin said...

I've never dyed my hair either! Sometimes I think about doing some drastic change but no, never can.

Lauren said...

This is such a cute idea! :) I love reading more about you! I LOVE Dr. Pepper too! It's bad haha!

xo

scrapperjen said...

These are great facts! And the questions - love them!

Whitney said...

I didn't know you were a military wife. I am too!! :-)

I've been driving the same car, since I was 16 too (11 years). I want to get rid of it soooo bad!! Hopefully this year, when the hubby gets back from deployment. *crosses fingers*

Ashlee said...

How freakin adorable. I love this idea. sooo of course I am going to do it. :)

I know, I know...WHERE HAVE I BEEN? Life is crazy..Our long Racing weekends kill me until midweek when I am half-way recovered. ahh.

Britt Renee said...

I lOVE LOVE LOVE your answers from the questions especially the zac, liam & ian one. I would have said almos the exact same thing. : ) lol

bbritt.renee@gmail.com
www.brittrenee.com