5.09.2013

Confessing My Love

Day 5 Blog Every Day in May 


Confess my love to my friends, well the exact words are "Publicly profess your love and devotion for one of your blogger friends. What makes them great? Why do you love them? If you don't have blogger friends, talk about a real-life friend or even a family member"


Not that I do not love my bloggy friends, but I had a hard time picking just one because you all mean so much.  Therefore I am going to confess my love to ALL of you! 

You all have brought so much happiness into my life through this blog. I never thought this blog would be where it is at in this moment. I have honestly became friends with so many & I can't wait to have more blates. 

You all are so encouraging to chase my dreams and follow through. You hold me accountable for many things without even realizing it. I love being able to share my life with each of you and hearing the sweet comments about it. This is my journal that I am able to share with so many of you! 
Thank you. 

I hope to one day have that connection to make a real life friend through blogging. So many of you I have chatted with & I know if we only lived closer to go out & get a beer that we would get along great! 

I confess my love to all my blog readers

4 comments

scrapperjen said...

I love you too! ;) Wonderful post.
I will try to catch up here over the next few days.
HUGS!

Ashlee said...

LOVE TO YOU TOO <3

Sassy Brunette said...

awwww I love you too doll..

shannon said...

you can love me in person when i come to cali.