5.08.2013

What Makes Me Uncomfortable?

Day 3 of Blog Every Day in May Challenge 


What makes me uncomfortable?

I was thinking about this question and I instantly started to realize a lot of things make me uncomfortable and I honestly have no idea why. 

Staying at other people's houses: I am not exactly sure why I am so uncomfortable with this but for some reason I feel like I don't sleep and always in the way when I stay somewhere else. I also hate using their bathroom. I am very much a home body. 

Saying No is very hard for me. I am not sure if it is because I feel I need to please everyone around me before I keep myself sane. I am constantly trying to work on this because I tend to stretch myself too thin. 

Gaining weight: I am very self conscious. I am not sure if this is because I was "bigger" in high school, lost all my weight through a horrible break up and now gained most of it & some back. I hate trying on clothes, I hate not fitting into my jeans, i hate the muffin top look,i hate looking at all pictures and seeing how skinny I used to be,i hate it all. I hate it so much I can literally make myself sick from it. It truly make me uncomfortable, therefore I took the challenge and changing my life. 

Talking on the phone: I get all crazy when I have to do this, more so when it is someone I really don't know. I hate calling places for something and I hate when people call me because they think it's easier than texting. I am not a talk on the phone kinda girl. 

High Heels: I can't do it! I can't walk in them to save my life. I have managed to walk in wedges but that's about it. I wish I could walk in them, so any tips are greatly appreciated. 

Change - I hate it. I hate everything about it but it is very much expected. You can't avoid it but I can't seem to embrace it. I hate knowing that I don't know what will happen. I like to plan things. 

& the last thing that makes me comfortable - Real Life Friends & Family knowing I have a blog! I just feel as they will all judge me for what I decide to write and or my personal life because I do not share a lot of personal life with them. {sounds weird but its true} but I am slowly allowing them to read it. I finally made a facebook page


2 comments

Krista Ketterhagen said...

I have the same feelings about family and friends reading my blog. It's hard to remember it's my very own and therefore I can write anything I want, but I forget that from time to time. I know figure it if they don't like it, they don't have to read it.

kristiesbluejeans@blogspot.com

Marisela Gonzalez said...

if anyone is giving you crap for what you write...send them my way. it's not like you write anything bad!!