7.03.2013

Poppin' Disneyland

I love Disneyland.
It is so much fun to just go for the day and forget about the things I have to do at home.
We did just that last Thursday!!

I took my friend Amanda who is from Iowa & has NEVER been to Disneyland and my sister. We had a blast! 
I can proudly say Amanda is in love now too!
We have already planned to go back in September as our passes expire than. 

Tram Rides


Waiting in line for Cars.
First time EVER for me riding it & I LOVE IT


It was so HOT we had to get chocolate covered Bananas & why have I ever waited so long to get one?






We even bought some Ears 


The famous Buzz Light Year Photo 



 I can't wait to go back again in September! 


3 comments

scrapperjen said...

Oh it looks like you lovely ladies had a wonderful time!
I love your ears!

Thanks for the "Disney fix".

Melissa said...

YAY! I love finding fellow Disney lovers! Looks like you had a very productive Disney day and got to hit the main attractions! Have a great 4th!

Rachel said...

That looks awesome! I've never been to Disneyland either, but my husband grew up within biking distance of it, he says. I'm definitely expecting him to take me there one day!