1.10.2014

Friday Letters [Week 1]


Dear Friday, Thank you for showing up. I felt like this week is never ending and I have been on the go ever since the little sister left. Let's make today a good day. 

Dear Weekend, We will be spending it together cleaning and prepping everything in my life to truly put my heart and soul into this weight loss journey I am embarking on & for once in my life I won't be turning around.  

Dear Weight loss Journey, I am ready for you. I finally found that thing inside of me to say GOODBYE to this old Jessica & find the new & improved happier me. I want to reach my goal & I want to be able to celebrate with everyone close to me. 

Dear Alex, Hope you feel better soon. Yes I know I laughed at you but I really do feel bad for how crappy you have been feeling. I hope you can return to your kings fitness on Monday and can focus on that to achieve your goals this year. 

Dear Bank Account, Now that the holiday's are over we will be spending more time together to rebuild you. I have BIG dreams this year for you & I. 

Dear Cy, I am hoping we can move you out soon. I miss you being in the house with me and someone to chat with. I am hoping we can push each other to achieve our dreams this year. 

Dear 2014, Let's make this a good year. Let's make this a year to shine. It is a BIG year for me & I am ready to tackle it. 

Dear Readers, Thank you so much for stopping by & leaving all the love. I finally fixed my bloglovin' (i never knew how to until recently) and I sorta cleaned up the blog. Hope you all enjoy it!! I would love to have you on my sidebar as well. Leave me a comment, email or apply for the spot & I will approve it.

Have a great weekend





3 comments

Stephanie said...

I'm so glad I now see your posts in my feed! Have a great weekend :)

Jasmine Maria said...

I feel Alex's pain. Been sick too and can't get rid of this cold.

I also want to make my bank account better. Can't wait to file my taxes and rebuild it that way.

Lots of plans to do this year. I can already tell it's going to be a good year as long as I stay positive and faithful.

I'm also trying to get back to the old jasmine. Fit and healthy.

scrapperjen said...

Happy Friday! I hope you have a great weekend.