1.08.2014

Goals For 2014

I can't believe today is already the 8th day of the year & I am just now sharing my goals for the year. Yesterday, I posted late some inspiration but I want to actually share my goals and see what your goals are for this year?

#success #goals #quote
Looking back I never posted my goals for 2013 so this is the first step for this year to improve. 

1. Get in shape: I don't mean the normal thing that everyone says each year. I truly have my heart set to lose about 35 lbs before October. I want to be in the best shape of my life this year 

2. Stay caught up on my work: This will be the first time ever that I will not be in school and working two jobs in almost three years.  

3. Spend more Me time: I always put people before me and this year I want to make it all about me and focus on me and my goals. Yes I love my family and friends but it won't do any good unless I am happy with myself. Anyone else focusing on them?

4. Save Money: I want to put some money into our saving account yet still live a fun life style. 

5. Along with #4, I want to pay off credit cards: I am so close I can see the end of the tunnel. Pay them off and only use what I can pay off every month. 

6. Read more books: I will need your help with some good books but I do want to read more. Ideas? I love romance novels such as Nicholas Sparks. 

7. Grow my blog/Blog more: I realized this last year that I blogged less in 2013 than I did in 2012 and I think I need to blog more to document the moments in my life to remember 

8. Take more pictures: I need to remember to take pictures when we do things. I am hoping to get a new DSLR & put it to good use. 

9. Spend more time with just my husband: I know in the next few years things are going to change. I want to spend more time with just us so we can grow together instead of apart. 

10. Travel: Travel to go see my family, see my friends, see the world. {We already booked another cruise for October}

What are your goals for 2014

4 comments

Pamela said...

Girl, if you want to lose weight YOU CAN DO IT! It won't be easy, but it's so stinkin worth!! We are thinking about going on a cruise this year too! SO ready!! 2014 is OUR YEAR, girl!! :)

Ashlee said...

We have the exact same Goals. give or take 1 or 2. :)

Let's Rock this New Year!!!

-Ashlee Michelle

Rachel said...

Spending time with your husband is just so needed from time to time! We haven't had that much of that lately and I miss it!

Alisa Nelson-Nelson said...

i AGREE ! I need to add your goals to my goals list! My husband bought me a Nikon D3100 its great !