1.22.2014

So What Wednesday + Blog Hop


Another edition of So What Wednesday but a special edition with the blog hop link up from Liz over at Fitness Blondie  that I am special enough to co-host with her this week. 

I am saying So What 

  • that today is Wednesday & I am loving this 4 day work week 
  • I am ready for the weekend 
  • that I have yet to hit the gym but I have manged to lose some weight 
  • that I am already planning my baby sisters 21st birthday next June 
  • that I have no idea what to blog about 
  • that I want to go visit my mom in Minnesota 
  • I can't wait for my sister to come live with me 
  • that I am thinking about deleting my facebook & the drama included 
  • that I am going to make this year about me & focus on me 


Remember to link up below & to say Hello to Liz - She is probably the bestest bloggy friend out there & I can't wait to one day visit her in the near near future.



The Hump Day Blog Hop

Happy Hump Day! 






5 comments

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

I really wish every week was a 4 day work week! It really would make it more bearable! Congrats on the weight loss! I can totally understand the Facebook thing, I am never on it for that reason. No time for drama! Hope the day goes quick!

ItsTheNewTwenty said...

I don't see anything wrong with focusing on yourself. If you are a happy, healthy person, it will spread to others as well! And before you delete Facebook, make sure you write down all the birthdays you want to remember! Ha.

Heather (My Little HEA) said...

I love four day work weeks! Always find time to focus on yourself and I've deactivated Facebook before, loved it actually, but with the blogging and volunteering I do with other Facebook pages it's just not an option for me right now. I just click the "don't show" tab on all the drama peeps on my Facebook feed!

Fe Adamsonn said...

Yeah, it's almost weekend. I love it as well. To focus on oneself is for me very important thing to do. Learning and improving oneself for good is what we should achieve everyday.

Military spouse

Alisa Nelson-Nelson said...

Delete FB and don't look back ! I did it a month ago and I don't miss It at ALL. make sure you download your archive so you can have all of your pictures .