1.13.2014

Weekend Love: Facials, Cleaning, & Meal Prepping

I can't believe another weekend has past! I feel like time is just flying. Anyone else feel like this?

On a side note: Happy 15 months Hubby!

Over all though my weekend was good. It was spent with the family and doing things I needed to get done & feel so much better that are complete. 

I finally finished, The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks [I stated it back in October for our plane ride for the cruise]. {My first book review to come} & I have found the best bars ever. Quest bars, I have yet to find a flavor I don't like so they will be my new go to snack when hungry. Any good book recommendations? My goal for 2014 is to read more. 


Friday was spent getting my first facial at Message Envy.  I am not a fan of facials I think it is because I don't like them staring at me & she just wanted to talk & I just wanted to lay there & relax. My mind always runs a mile a minute in those settings & I just want to be left alone. 


awesome new shirt from Kohls, after the facial I spent the day with the bestie shopping around. I found a wallet from Kate Spade & some new earrings I really want. 


It's a picture of a picture I sent to my sister. I love how many cards it holds & it zips, the only down fall is there is no space for my check book (but how many checks do I write really?)

Saturday I spent the entire day cleaning out my house. I filled almost a complete dumpster than we just hung out at home. I feel so much better about cleaning now I just need to do my room & finish my bathroom than I can say the house is complete oh not to forget mopping ALL the floors. Can someone hire me a maid for a day please? 


I have the most spoiled dogs in the world. 

Sunday was spent doing the usual. Costco run + Starbucks. Once home, it was meal prep time for the Journey Back to Jessica & football



I am on a mission this time around to do some big transformations & fall in love with fitness again


(baked brussels sprouts) 


-Brussels Sprouts 
-Green Beans
-Chicken
-Brown Rice 
-Strawberries (helps the sweet tooth)

Sundays are always bitter sweet. Back to the grind of paying bills, work (I still don't get my real schedule back until next week), and gym dates. 
*Just Keep Swimming*

And just because I love you all & want to know if any of you have tried these 


TRESemme Spilt Remedy Leave In Conditioner 
Brazilian Keratin Therapy Flat Iron Spray 
Murad Facial spray 
& new mascara 

How was your weekend??







5 comments

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

I am so proud of you for being on your food prep. That's my girl. Also, the Quest Bar in your first picture - is that Almond and Cashew? So you like it? I have not tried it yet. I am going to GNC on my lunch hour to stock up for the week.

Love you babe!

Jasmine Maria said...

Definitely hitting up GNC this week. Need to get Whey Protein powder stuff to make smoothies and use that as a food supplement because I'm also trying to get back into working out and getting toned before summer. Wanna be able to wear a bikini which I haven't done since I got pregnant with my first child (5 years)!!!

Meghan said...

I'm loving the Lucky Harbor series by Jill Shalvis and I really want to read the Longest Ride!

whit | Black Little Button blog said...

Sadly I didn't like the Longest Ride as much as other ones of his, but it was still a good read. took me a while too...
-whit

scrapperjen said...

I had a nice weekend. Cleaning, hubby's birthday, no work!
My list of book recommendations is endless!