1.21.2014

Weekend Recap: Parent's In Town || Shopping || Beers || Friends

Is the weekend really over? Back to the grind we go..Back to clean eating & losing weight. This weekend was special, my parents flew in from Minnesota on Wednesday & we spent all weekend with them. I am sad they had to go back there, can they please move back to San Diego? 

my mission: Take more pictures

Wednesday night we all went out to dinner at Bj's restaurant. Thursday parents did their own thing as that's the reason they came to town. 

Friday: It was a mommy/daughter shopping date & did I make out! 

Under armour workout gear & sweats || Big sexy hair spray || under armour head bands || coach make up bag || michael Kors sunglasses & new card holder || Naked 2 eye shadow

After shopping it was home to relax & watch some tv.

Even Simba agreed it was time to relax
After they went to dinner with some friends, Mom & Dad came up to the house to surprise Eli & take him with to the hotel to spend Saturday together doing errands & swimming. 

Saturday: I spent the day at home relaxing, cleaning & we even got new toilets. [signs you are growing up.. you get excited over new toilets] than it was off to dinner with Mom while Dad does his homework 





After dinner we all went back to the hotel to say goodnight to Dad which than turned into going to the bar for a drink which turned into a few drinks 




Dad & I dancing

The boys 

At about midnight we left & drove the hour home.. well I did everyone slept 

Sunday: we met the parents in Old town & went to lunch before they had to catch their plane back to Land of the frozen lakes. Dad also bought me a anchor necklace which I am excited to wear

Monday: It was back to the grind minus everyone was home. Since I work at home Monday/Wednesday/ Friday's I decided to take today to clean a bit, do some laundry & do some work so I am not too stressed out. 

How was your weekend? 

5 comments

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

What a great weekend and you got some major swag!! Love that anchor top you are wearing too!

Kristin said...

sounds like a great weekend! I love the naked palettes. i bought 2 last week after i got 3. let me know what you think! :)

Eva Marie Taylor said...

Found you on Liz's Hump Day linkup! So I totally need a mother daughter shopping trip. Think it would be acceptable to take my 3 year old daughter and just buy things for myself?! ;)
Eva @ evamarietaylor.com

Tammy Jo said...

Where did you get that anchor top?!?!?! LOVE IT

Hilary said...

Love the anchor top!