5.26.2014

Happy Memorial Day

 2012 engagement -- One of my favorite pictures of us


I wanted to stop in and say Happy Memorial Day from my family to yours! Remember the true reason you have the day off because someone gave their life for you to be able to do exactly what you are doing today. Celebrate all the heroes in our country, the military and non-military. Don't forget about the heroes who are away from their families today fighting for our freedom. Be Thankful! Be Patriotic. Be Proud to be an American! 

A special extra love to my sweet hubby of mine for all he does and all he is going to be doing. I know he loves what he does and he wouldn't trade it for the world. 

"If we love our country, we should also love our countrymen" -- Ronald Reagan 



3 comments

Kerry @ Till Then Smile Often said...

A big thank you to all those who gave their lives and fight every day.

Ashlee said...

Happy Memorial Day, Jessica!

Marty With The Party said...

love you guys!