7.18.2014

What a Beautiful Week + Blog Hop is Back

Welcome Friday...

Remember to link up below for a blog hop :) 

I was thinking the other day, I don't know how my husband gets up at 3:50am Monday-Friday everyday. I would hate my life. 

This week was a learning curve. I am realizing what works for me and what doesn't work for me. 

Monday: I decided to start adding broccoli to my egg whites in the morning + half of an ezekiel english muffin (nothing on the muffin). Sometimes I add some hotsauce to my eggs. 




I also added some Peach Detox tea in the morning and I love the littler reminders it gives me each day.


Tuesday: Sister and I got to hit up the gym together. I finally ran again. I love the feeling of running. 


I also started meal planning for next week. I think this is really helping me stay on track with my food. 


Wednesday: After work I hit up the gym by myself and this is the furthest I've ran in about a month. I am so excited to be reaching that 3 mile mark again. Set small goals to help you reach big goals. 


I love this song.


Also my Lorna Jane cookbook came so stay tune for some recipes to come. I am hoping to start cooking up some of the yummyness she has in here.


Thursday:  We hit up the gym for some light walking (trying to change up our workouts) and walmart since my cousin is having a baby shower this weekend. I am going to attempt to make a motorcycle diaper cake.  Than I managed to make crockpot dinner. 


Nothing to crazy this week. Just staying focus on my journey and taking it one day at a time. 

Friday: Relaxing, cleaning and finishing up some things around the house. 

What are your weekend plans?? 

5 comments

Tori G said...

Look at you totally rockin the healthy life!! You go girl!

Sara S said...

The only way we survive at my house is with meal planning! I really try to make sure that we eat at least one super clean meal a day. It's amazing how just a little change helps! Happy Friday!

Ashlee said...

Get it Girl!

I was going to sit down today and write out my meal planning for this next week, tomorrow is a race day so I won't have time and sunday is grocery day. Let's see if this works. haha.

Have a wonderful weekend

-Ashlee Michelle

Mama Moly said...

Looks like you had an awesome week!
I love your meal planning, I definitely need to get on that!!
Thanks for having this link up again, so fun!
P.S. I definitely need to get that tea, those little reminders are to die for!!

Hilary said...

1. Avocado is really good in eggs, too.
2. My husband gets up at 4am to go to the gym. I don't get it! I am MISERABLE when I'm up that early!