8.05.2014

Beach Camping 2014

Guess whose back finally..
I know I said I was going to be back last week since my amazing beach camping week but sadly life got in the way and things got crazy. Sometimes it's just the way the cookie crumbles right?

No worries though, I didn't forget to share pictures from camping. I can't believe we didn't take more pictures. 

None the less.. here are the few pictures we do have

Our dinner table. Can you tell we were ready for the beach?


Sister enjoying her dinner. We bring our own grill and since we had the trailer and everything, it makes cooking way easier. Have you heard of the traeger grill? It is probably the best thing ever. It's an oven/grill/stove all in one. We did ALL of our cooking on there besides our oatmeal in the morning. 

Cali got to experience her first camping trip with us. Overall she did amazing. She is so well behaved but I know she was ready to be home and off her leash to run. 

We got one picture together 



My favorite little "nephew" came to visit too. Baby Paxton


Sunsets were beautiful every night....


The last night.. the face of can we please go home so I can get off this thing?


and until next year beach camping... 


2 comments

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

Well that looks rather fun. I have never camped before because I am such a priss and want nice hot showers, a place to put on makeup, do my hair, etc. etc. (pathetic - yes), but that doesn't look too bad. Do you guys have your own camper?

Pamela said...

Gorgeous sunset!!!