1.22.2015

Throw Back To 2014

I remember awhile back Ruthie posted this adorable little questionnaire so I stole it and filled it out for me.  Feel free to steal if for yourself. 



What did you do in 2014 that you've never done before?
Took on the role of single mom for 3 and half months while hubby was gone.
Did you keep your new years’ resolutions?
Nope. Sadly I fell very short, luckily its a new year and we can start over.
Will you make more for next year?
Yes. I am sticking with getting in the best shape of my life & pay off all our credit card debt
Did anyone close to you give birth?
Yes! Lots of friends had babies this year. 
Did anyone close to you die?
Not that I can recall. 
What countries did you visit?
What would you like to have in 2015 that you lacked in 2014?
Motivation! 
What date from 2014 will remain etched upon your memory?
What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Learning to forgive. 
What was your biggest failure?
Not keeping my new year goals. 
Did you suffer illness or injury?
I did get sick a few times but nothing too serious thankfully. 
What was the best thing you bought?
Can't remember, obviously it wasn't that great than huh?
Where did most of your money go?
Target, Costco, payments on credit cards, travel. 
What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Hubby coming home after 3 n half months gone & He got me a Louie for Christmas 
Compared to this time last year, are you:
Happier or sadder?
Happier. Marriage is getting stronger each day, E man is growing and becoming his own person. We are moving forward as a family. We made BIG plans for 2015. 

Thinner or fatter?
About the same. :(
Richer or poorer?
Non financially speaking, richer. Financially, the same. 
What do you wish you’d done more of?
Reading, more time with the hubby, more family time and a lot more pictures.
What do you wish you’d done less of?
Stress, anxiety and depression. All these things suck
How did you spend Christmas?
With the family. The way I love to spend Christmas.
Did you fall in love in 2014?
Yes! With the Hubby and my little family all over again.
What thing did you do that was meaningful to others?
Probably be there for them when they needed me. 
What were your favorite TV programs?
Anything on the ID channel as usual. 
What was the best book you read in 2014?
Don't think I finished a book in 2014 ..EEK
What did you want and get?
A louie - Got it for Christmas 
What did you want but did NOT get?
Diamond stud earrings - Maybe this year
What were your favorite films this year?
Too many plus I can never remember the names of movies
What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
We went to Catalina Island and I turned 25. Wish the hubby was here to celebrate it but he wasn't. 
What kept you sane?
Family, hubby and Sister
Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2014.
God is Good and he does answer prayers. 
Forgiveness happens in your heart. 
Leave the past as the past and focus on your future
Quote that sums up your year:
I got lots but my all time favorite is : 
"Nobody said life would be easy but they promised it would be worth it"

No comments