3.17.2015

Meet & Greet!


Recently I was thinking what is a good way to meet new bloggers and have other bloggers meet each other. Isn't that what this community is all about anyways? 

So I reached out to Jasmine at Classy, Sassy & a Bit Smartassy and we started to brain storm on how we could do this. We thought maybe a blog hop would be awesome but decided against it for right now

Jasmine than mentioned why not make a facebook group. She is part of one currently and loves how there are so many different blogs in there to meet that we could make our own and let our little blog get exposure too. So that is what we did! 

If you would like to join please leave a comment, add me on facebook, send me an email to wifesticated@gmail.com or you can reach out to Jasmine at thejasminemaria@gmail.com 


Happy St. Patrick's Day!

2 comments

Ashley said...

Joined the group! I love these types of groups! Thanks for making one for us!

Alanna @ Alanna and Company said...

I love that you're and Jasmine are looking out for us fellow bloggers! I love any way to network and meet new people.