5.26.2015

Meet & Greet Blog Hop


We are super happy on how our blog hop is growing and how many bloggers linked up last week. We are so thankful for you guys being part of it.

With that being said PLEASE FOLLOW THE FOLLOW RULES!!

This week we have two new cohost:

If you're interested in cohosting with us please fill this form out here.

Rules of the Blog Hop

1. FOLLOW YOUR HOST(S) & COHOST(S) - via GFC or Bloglovin
2. SUBMIT YOUR LINK
3. MINGLE WITH OTHER BLOGGERS
4. TWEET TWEET TWEET!!!!!

Classy, Sassy & a Bit Smartassy

7 comments

tanya toliver said...

Hope your blog hop grows really big! Maybe some day I'll join in when I'm back on my PC😊

Logan Cantrell said...

What a great blog hop! I just added my link and followed all of the hosts! :)

Lisa D said...

So excited to be co-hosting this week! I'm excited to look at everyone who linked up.

Jenny Farmer said...

I love blog hops! Just left my link and I'll look at some of the other links pretty soon.

Courtney Dunsmore said...

So fun,thanks for hosting!(:
http://www.aswestumblealong.com
http://www.bloglovin.com/cldunsmore

Mommie Daze said...

Great blog hop! Thanks for hosting!

A Life of Love and Joy said...

I need to do this! But I don't have Twitter. I cannot keep up with all this social media! LOL! Maybe when I'm on summer vacation! HA! :) Have fun - I'll still be following!