6.29.2015

Monday Coffee Talk

HerSailingSoul

Happy Monday ya'll! Today I am linking up with Jasmine & Courtney for some coffee talk. Feel free to link up this weeks goals as well. 

This weeks goals:

1. Continue the C25K running. I am on week 2 now & hopefully start Chalean Extreme. This means I must get up before 6am. 

2. Blog about my week 1 of 100 days . What worked, what didn't work, progress, weight loss, you a mixture of the entire week. 

3. Close out the month without feeling so stressed out. This is the perfect time for me to catch up on my work so the stress levels go down. 

What are your goals for the week?

6 comments

Holly Housewife said...

Love it!!
Mine are very similar. :))
Hopefully I can sneak in some healthy eating, working out but they always seem to fall to the bottom of the list oops ;)

Jasmine said...

Good luck with your goals darling. I know you can do it.

lvingthedream said...

Great goals. I am working to finish a three part series on my blog and start on an ebook!

Jazmine Brown said...

Sounds like some awesome goals. Good luck! :)

Brooke Knipp said...

So awesome that you set weekly goals! Good luck with all of them :)

Hall Around Texas said...

I've tried the C25K app once, but I failed. I am just a runner. Maybe one day...