7.30.2015

Coffee Date: Places I Want To Travel


Today I am linking up with Kailyn over at Kailyn Marie for Coffee Talk dates. This week topic is places I would love to visit. If anyone knows me, I love to travel and want to see so much. Hubby and I always take a vacation each year, so I have a long list of places for the coming years. 

Bora Bora // I've always wanted to stay in a little bungalow on the water. There isn't much else besides LOVE.   


Grand Turk // I want to go back. We've gone the last 2 years and I fell in love. It has absolutely clear water and some of the friendliest people I have ever met. 



Aruba // There isn't much else to say, besides I love warm water.


Stanley Cay // I've always wanted to swim with the pigs even though I am not a big fan of the Bahamas 


Alaska // I've always wanted to go to Alaska and take a helicopter tour to see the glaciers. 



Where do you want to travel too? 


17 comments

Becky Jones said...

Great list, my top two places to travel to are Vietnam and the Maldives!

Becky | http://thebiglphotographyblog.blogspot.com

kailyn said...

I WANNA GO TO ALASKA!!!!!

Let's take a cruise and go together!

Toni @ Running, Loving, Living said...

These all look amazing, I want to cruise to Alaska someday I hear it is amazing.

Kelly Lynne said...

Alaska is definitely on my list! Oregon and Washington State are probably going to be the next on my list + Europe at some point! I would really like to do a European Cruise to hit up Spain, Croatia, Italy, Greece etc!

Tammy Greene said...

Bora Bora is number one on my list. A must some day!!

plussizeannie said...

I want to swim with pigs!! That sounds so cool! I want to travel to Angkor Wat and would also love to go to Alaska!

courtney jones said...

I definitely agree with bora bora! That place is on my travel bucket list.
I also want to visit Iceland and Australia too!

Mama Moly said...

Russia, Thailand, New Zealand, and Texas haha random, but these are places that always come to mind. I'm sooo with you on the bungalow over the water, so romantic!

Jennifer Megan said...

All of these place look amazing and I would love to swim with pigs! I would love to travel to Athens and Capri!

Jenni // The Beautiful Fool

Kari Jonard said...

Hmm. I didn't know the pigs live in the Bahamas.

Amber Mamian said...

I love all of your choices and I've actually never been to any of them but I would love to also ;) I would also love to go to Australia and the Greek Islands.

Cynthia said...

I love your list! Now, go@

sweetteaandhydrangeas.com said...

Bora Bora is one of the top places I want to visit. Hopefully one day I'll get to go.

SnakeDoc..... said...

Lived in Anchorage, AK as a kid and absolutely loved it. Great place. Definitely would like to go to the Grand Turk and Bora Bora. :)

Kristin said...

Bora Bora is on my list to travel to as well!!! I have been to Grand Turk on a cruise and I want to go back. If I had the chance, I would be going to France and Italy.

Claire C. said...

I seriously just told my husband how when he makes partner we are going on a trip to Bora Bora! I would love to go back to Croatia because it's beyone beautiful, make it to Thailand, Greece, and several other places :)

Ashley S said...

Such pretty places! I think you like the beach!!! Same here!