7.27.2015

Coffee Talk Monday


Happy Monday Ya'll! 

I am back after a very well deserved 3 day weekend since the Hubby came home a day early. I was so excited for him to be home all day Friday I didn't even turn on my computer all weekend, I would call that a win. 

But since it's Monday back to the grind of work and such. I can't believe it's almost August already, this year is flying by! 

I am so excited Jasmine and Sami decided to bring back Monday Coffee talk after taking a little break. I love setting some goals for the week. 

This weeks goal

1// Focus on work: This is the busiest week of the month for me as I am wrapping everything up and closing out the month. It's about to get crazy on me but I can do it. One day at a time right? 

2//Call the banks: Here I go again trying to make adult decisions, I really shouldn't be allowed too. They're just somethings people shouldn't do and one of those for me is making adult decisions that involve basically the rest of your life. It's too stressful for me

3//Track all my food on  my fitness pal: I am the lowest I have weighted in over 2 years all thanks to tracking food & working out. The 24 day challenge is really helping with the eating right too. 

What are your goals for the week?

Remember to link up with Jasmine & Sami. 

7 comments

Kassi Mortensen said...

Ooh being an adult is NOT fun! Good luck with your big life decisions! ;)

Robyn Proctor Hinkle said...

Adulting is hard haha! Good luck with your decisions!

Lioness Dae said...

That just reminded me I need to make some adult phone calls...here we go.

Sami Marquez said...

Yay for adult decisions! And for hubby coming back early. I love when that happens! My bf travels a lot. Congrats on being the lowest weifjr, I bet you feel great!! Keep it up girlfran.

Sami Marquez said...

Yay for adult decisions! And for hubby coming back early. I love when that happens! My bf travels a lot. Congrats on being the lowest weifjr, I bet you feel great!! Keep it up girlfran.

the daily dayne said...

I love the activity trackers, but tracking my food intake is definitely the hardest part!

Erin S said...

I think I feel like the girl in the "Monday Again" photo...too funny! Good luck meeting your deadlines at work!