Happy Monday Ya'll! Today is my favorite day of the month.. The 13th!
Another weekend has come and gone. I can't believe how fast they always fly by and how my mile long to do list is never ending. There was so much I wanted to do but sadly I didn't get to it, but that's ok, I will work on it this week.
Today I am linking up with Jasmine & Courtney for another week of Coffee talk.
1. Clean off my desk // I did it. I just found a box and put all my papers in it and decided to start fresh. There is nothing better than a freshly clean desk to work. I am ready to conquer this week.
2. Drink a gallon of water a day // I did ok until about Thursday than I fell off the wagon. I am not sure what happened.
3. Continue Reading Taya Kyle's Book: American Wife // Epic fail. I didn't even pick it up.
This Weeks Goals:
1. Run Monday - Friday // I want to do c25k which is 3 days a week, finish Week 3 today, and Friday maybe just try to run a little bit with no set time or distance, but just run to see how far I can really go.
2. Follow my diet plan I wrote out for myself for the #24daychallenge // I am starting the 24 day challenge from advocare and I am excited to see how much I can change in just a short 24 days. I will continue my weekly updates for my 100 day challenge and remember to always follow along on insta & facebook
3. Read Taya Kyle's Book: American Wife // I am going to continue putting this on my goal list until I finish the book. it's so good but I am so busy than I wanna hang out with the hubby that I put reading aside, but not this week.
What are your goals for the week?