7.13.2015

Coffee Talk V. 3



Happy Monday Ya'll! Today is my favorite day of the month.. The 13th! 

Another weekend has come and gone. I can't believe how fast they always fly by and how my mile long to do list is never ending. There was so much I wanted to do but sadly I didn't get to it, but that's ok, I will work on it this week. 

Today I am linking up with Jasmine & Courtney for another week of Coffee talk. 


Last Week Goals


1. Clean off my desk // I did it. I just found a box and put all my papers in it and decided to start fresh. There is nothing better than a freshly clean desk to work. I am ready to conquer this week. 

2. Drink a gallon of water a day // I did ok until about Thursday than I fell off the wagon. I am not sure what happened. 

3. Continue Reading Taya Kyle's Book: American Wife // Epic fail. I didn't even pick it up. 


This Weeks Goals: 


1. Run Monday - Friday // I want to do c25k which is 3 days a week, finish Week 3 today, and Friday maybe just try to run a little bit with no set time or distance, but just run to see how far I can really go. 

2. Follow my diet plan I wrote out for myself for the #24daychallenge // I am starting the 24 day challenge from advocare and I am excited to see how much I can change in just a short 24 days. I will continue my weekly updates for my 100 day challenge and remember to always follow along on insta & facebook 

3. Read Taya Kyle's Book: American Wife // I am going to continue putting this on my goal list until I finish the book. it's so good but I am so busy than I wanna hang out with the hubby that I put reading aside, but not this week. 

What are your goals for the week?


17 comments

Saprina Allen said...

Great goals, hope our week is productive!

Mionna Henderson said...

Oh goodness. If I could run everyday, I would be the real MVP! I hope you can reach your goals. I actually need to start back working out and getting back on my diet. Le sigh! Lol!! Have a great week.

Birdhouse Books said...

You have a great goals list! Looking forward to hearing what you think about the 24 day challenge! - Trish at Birdhouse Books

Andrea said...

Hope you get to pick up that book this week! :) It's smart to leave it on the list until it gets done! Always seem to work for me

Veronica Pototska said...

This post is so inspiring and amazing! Thank you!

Trisha Lozano said...

I did the Advocare Challenge! I love spark. I unfortunately lost no weight while I was on the diet. But I have to admit I felt amazing and had tons and tons of energy. Good luck on your journey!

Boycott the BS said...

Less sugar, more reading, keep apartment clean and have more fun with my kiddos!!!! I was super stressed last week and I don't think they had a lot of fun. Good monday morning post to think about my goals!!

Life of Creed said...

Happy Monday to you! Great set of goals!!! Just the little boost I need to get my week started.

the daily dayne said...

Good luck with your goals! Keep up the water drinking!

KayMil said...

You know, I always think I'll drink a whole bunch of water each day and then I never do. Probably because I subconsciously don't want to have to pee a lot... :) Good luck with your run training!

Bri @ All Thats Glittered said...

Great job on the water last week!! That's awesome! Keep it up!

Jasmine said...

Great goals doll. Hope you're able to accomplish them especially with your diet plan. I know it can be hard. But you got this boo.

Mandi Pimental said...

Great goals!!! 1.) Mine are to secure a new job 2.) not beating myself up if the entire to-do list isn't checked off 3.) workout at least twice.

Channing Callahan said...

I just saw American Sniper and it was really good! I didn't know taya had a book, but now that I do I really want to read it!

Lori G. Hill-Smith said...

Hope you meet or exceed all of your goals! I need to start doing this.

Pellerini said...

Keep it up with your diet plan and goals - you're doing well! Regarding American Wife - is it that the book doesn't keep your interest or you don't have the time to read? Sometimes when I am reading a book I'm totally not into (but want to finish it because I feel committed to it), it takes me FOREVER to complete.

April Christine said...

C25k is such a great way to get into running! Much easier on you both physically and mentally because you ease into it. Good luck on those goals this week!