7.21.2015

Wanted

I can't believe how fast this year is flying by. Anyone else realize that August is just around the corner?

I swear I just booked my vacations and here I am on my challenge and counting down the days. With all the planning of vacations, I am trying to plan my blog too so it won't sit quietly. This is where I need you.

I would love to have some guest bloggers while I am away in August and October.

The topic is open ended, so anything is an option. If you need help with ideas I would love to help.

All I would need is the post HTML so I can schedule it and let you know what day you will be taking over the blog or if you have a specific day I can schedule you than.

Please leave your email address in the comments so I can send you a email for the guest posting with dates and any other questions you may have.

Happy Tuesday!


9 comments

Hilary said...

Me. Me. Me. I will! ;-) clemsonhil @ gmail . com

Mama Moly said...

Would absolutely LOVE to - holymamamoly@gmail.com

Ashley said...

I would love to do a guest post for you!

Shann Eva said...

I can't believe it's almost August either. The summer has flown by. I'm not sure if I'd be a good fit for your blog or not, but I'd be happy to help out.

the daily dayne said...

I would LOVE to! - dpresgra@gmail.com

Kayleigh @ Sugar in My Texas Tea said...

Sounds fun! :)
sugarinmytexastea@gmail.com

Faye Wilkerson said...

I would love to in August.
fayewilkerson601@gmail.com
I have never done a guest post.

Joanna Clute said...

This year is just flying by! Let me know if you end up needing more guest posters;)

Hall Around Texas said...

Good job on the weight loss! Sounds like you are doing great!! A facial massage sounds nice and those new Nikes are awesome! I love those colors.