8.03.2015

Coffee Talk Monday


Hello Monday 

I am scheduled for a very busy day but I wanted to stop in and share some of my weekly goals with you as I have been thinking about them all weekend since the new month started and I know how type A I am about writing it all down.  

August 3-7

1// Schedule some blog post for the week and share my new ideas about this little place of mine

2// Reach 15k steps a day on my fitbit, anyone wanna be buddies on there and join in on the weekly showdowns? add me: jksieberg@gmail.com

3// Catch up on work since I am returning back to the preschool sooner than I thought - the days of working only from home is coming to an end but it's a good thing as we are focusing on paying off some credit card debt so all the extra money is always helpful. 


What are your goals for this week? 


If you haven't ordered this awesome tank - go do it now! I promise you won't regret it - also use BRAVE15 at check out to get 15% off your entire order



5 comments

Brooke @ Silver Lining said...

15K steps a day would be awesome! I do 10k and that's pretty hard for me on a regular workday. What a great challenge.

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

Get it girl! My biggest goal this week is to get things organized around the house!

Cynthia said...

You will get 'er done! Good list of goals!
Cynthia @craftoflaughter

Robyn Proctor Hinkle said...

Blogging is definitely on this week's list! Also getting some things squared away with the baby's nursery.

Blogger said...

On Moon Bitcoin you may get free satoshis. 163 satoshi every 1 hour.