9.03.2015

Currently In September


Totally stole this picture from Kelly from Love, Kelly Lorene . Thank you Kelly for letting me steal it even though you didn't know I was stealing it. 

I can't believe we are in September. Just in case anyone was wondering 112 days until Christmas. Let that sink in for a moment. That means we have 112 days to get our shit together and our budget to get Christmas shopping done. I can't believe how fast it's all going. 

Once again I am linking up with Anne and Jenna for Currently in September, feel free to link up too! 

Reading: I am still trying to find the time to finish Taya Kyle's Book American Wife but I can say that I did read it while at soccer practice with the little one this week and it reminded me why I bought it. I love it. Chris reminds me so much of my husband and it's so amazing to be reading something from the wife point of view. I can relate 1000% on how she feels when he deployed, being gone often, not answering the text message throughout the day, and working long hours. I am hoping to pick up some other books too. 

Making: The guest room. The sister moved out so now I officially have a guest room. I am trying to pick out bedding and make it a nice little space for guest when I do get them. Also, making the house less cluttered. I can't wait to go through all my stuff and get rid of stuff. 

Pinning: Anything healthy. I am trying to get my food back on track but it's been a lot harder than I thought. Any good recipes I need to try? I need some good lunch ideas also. 

Loving: It's September. The hubby should be home this month and we are 29 days until our vacation together. It's the first time in 5 years we have gone on a vacation just the two of us. I can't wait! 


Anticipating: Our vacation next month, turning 26 and our 3rd wedding anniversary. It's crazy how fast it has all gone. We have some big things happening for us in the next year and I am super excited to share them with the hubsters. 


What is currently going on with you?





2 comments

The Girl who Loved to Write said...

Yay for a vacation with just the two of you!

Jenna Griffin said...

That's exciting that you have a guest room now! Decorating is always fun. :)

Thanks for linking up!