10.27.2015

What A Great Weekend

I will just jump right to it.
I know I said I was going to try to get on a schedule of MWF posting but yesterday I just didn't get around to it for good reason. Also, I am having horrible computer problems. My screen sometimes won't load like it won't load windows which sucks because I work on my computer and it's the end of the month. I really hope I dont have to go buy a new computer/new screen. 

Anyways just as soon as I thought we were cooling down, it played a mean joke on us and heated back up in San Diego, none the less though it was a great weekend! 

Friday: It was in the rare event that I worked at the preschool than I had some errands to run such as get another Diet cherry limeade from sonic during happy hour (its $1.77 just in case you were wondering for the rte 44 size) than I came home. I almost forgot about my brother and his gf flying into town. I had to rush to the airport. 


If you caught me on instagram you'd know that I mentioned to the hubby I wanted a birthday cake and to my surprise he remembered and brought me home this cookies & cream cake. He did happen to eat most of it and so did my dad. I took a few bites, it was delicious. 

Saturday: I ran to the grocery store without a list. That is the WORST idea ever to do. Now I have no idea what I am truly eating this week. It really stresses me out. 

My brother & his girlfriend were in town for a wedding so since they drove my car, hubby & I were stuck at home. Lucky for us we started a bon fire and our friends came up to visit with their dogs. Lucky for us all our doggies got along. 


After dinner we went to sit out by the fire, Hubby and his friend Tyler thought it would be fun to do front flips on the trampoline. They were sadly mistaken. Alex went through the trampoline and we all about died laughing. After the trampoline problem we decided it was best to just sit by the fire than tyler broke a chair. We just figured Saturday was meant to be one of those nights. 


Sunday we were up bright & early for a day at Disneyland with Brother Paul , Girlfriend Tricia, and Hubby Alex. We haven't be back together since we got engaged in 2010. It was more amazing with him than I remembered.  


I even found my mickey ears I bought a few years back. 



Of course I stopped to get a birthday pin since it's still October and I take the entire month for my birthday. 

Boo ya'll shirt from Ollie Marie - It's the BEST halloween shirt. I got so many compliments walking around. 



Things I don't like doing, tower of terror but I did it. 


California Adventures was much better this time around than Disneyland. You could drink a beer or margarita while waiting in line for your ride. It was the best. Also, Brother had NFL on his phone so the boys watched while we waited and drank. 


Our last ride before heading home, Cars! 






6 comments

Lindsay Rosasco said...

Your pictures are so fun and cute! I am completely jealous of you though. I love your Minnie ears : )

Lee Benjamin said...

Looks like an amazing weekend!

Becky Ginther said...

Looks like a fun weekend! I was in Disneyland for the first time in September and loved it!

Meghan said...

I've never been to Disneyland! I think it would be so fun, I've been to Disney World when I was a kid, but haven't been back in probably ten years.

Ashlee F said...

So since I stalked your instagram all weekend, of course, I text a friend of mine and was like "WE NEED TO DO A DISNEY TRIP" haha I am so glad you guys got to go, sounded like a super fun time. and I love that Alex is looking at you in the Tower of Terror Picture like "Is she going to kill me after this?" HAHA. And then I can't stop laughing at the California Dreaming Picture of Alex because that's definitley the face I make in literally every roller coaster picture I have HAHA

Glad you had a Great weekend - and I can totally agree with you on San Diego's mean weather tricks. I'm not a fan.


-Ashlee Michelle
www.makeupandmodifieds.blogspot.com

Claire C. said...

Looks like a blast! I wish we lived closer to Disney!