1.06.2016

Currently // January


Excited for it be January and to get back to life after the crazy holidays. I am linking up again with Anne & Jenna for Currently..I am hoping to do the entire year this year..Will you be joining?  

Currently in January... 

Resolving: Work issues. I hate when I make an account for something and completely forget the login information. Than the people who you are suppose to call to unlock said account puts you on hold for an hour. 

Reading: I need to be reading. I want to start See Me and I recently figured out how to borrow books from the library on my kindle. 

Organizing: My life. But for reals, I am trying to get into a routine with working from home, blog, fitness and friends. Any tips on organizing one said life?  

Loving: The fact San Diego weather finally figured out it's winter and we got some much needed rain. I even broke out the rain boots to play in puddles. 

Craving: A serious clean out of my desk. I tell myself every weekend I am going to clean it off but things come up and it gets pushed to the back burner. I really need to set aside the time to just do it! Also, I could probably go for a Dr. pepper but I am giving up soda again to try to lose some weight. 

What are you Currently in January ??   



10 comments

Laura Darling said...

To do lists are key in keeping me organized! I have a few for each week - cleaning, exercise, miscellaneous tasks. Definitely keeps me on track!

Alanna @ Alanna and Company said...

Check out LastPass for password saving! It works on mobile, desktop, and tablet, so you can save your passwords anywhere and all you ever need to remember is your master password.

Laci Carlson said...

Love this !!! I live to read and have a stack of new books waiting on me !!

Dixie Bell Designs said...

Ugh, I always forget my passwords, so annoying!!

Ashlee F said...

I have been LOVING this weather! It's been so nice to have cold, rainy winter weather! I am soaking it all in while I can (pun very intended).

I'm currently organizing my life too! Health, Career, Blog, House. Everything!

-Ashlee Michelle
www.makeupandmodifieds.com

Mama Moly said...

ohhhh this "borrowing" thing sounds very interesting! I hope all turns out well for these, you sound like a girl with a plan, so I'm sure it'll all work out ;)

A. said...

Once I got a planner and started making lists it was a lot easier to stay organized blog and life-wise.

Amanda | Truly Yours, A.
trulyyoursa.com

Branson Merrill said...

I love having a freshly cleaned out desk! Makes me feel more focused!

Sarah Ricker: Sarah Emily Blogs said...

girl YES to forgetting passwords-literally a daily task for me to remember! I love a nice clean desk. I feel like it allows me to focus better on the tasks at hand!

Oh Chel said...

Totally me every month when I have to log on and pay bills. I keep forgetting my own log in info and have to change it. Every. Freaking. Month.

Pffft.

Currently I feel like cleaning up my work area to take some behind the scenes shots, as well as slack off and Netflix my day away. Lol.