1.01.2016

Welcome 2016

I know it's been awhile since I have been around these parts. I am not even going to lie, when things get too stressful for me and or too busy with two jobs & family, blogging is the first to fall to the waste side, so I am hoping 2016 will be better than 2015. 

I have been creeping on post and reading lots of all of yours reviews in 2015, I am excited to share my 2016 so I can do the review with you all this year. Now, with all that said, 


Welcome 2016! 

2015 was a crazy emotional wild ride that I never expected. I am excited to put it behind me and start fresh today with 366 days. It's leap year! 


Happy New Years! Hope you all had a fun safe night! 

Remember to follow along on instagram 



1 comment

Ashlee F said...

Yay! I missed you so much. I kept clicking onto your blog to see if I was missing anything. LOL

Happy New Year, Jessica!!!

-Ashlee Michelle
www.makeupandmodifieds.blogspot.com