6.28.2016

Finding The Balance

Hey Tuesday, we meet again! 
It's crazy to me how fast time is flying by, I mean seriously wasn't it just new years? Here we are almost 7 months into 2016 and the wheels are turning. I have so many things going on, and that is exactly what I want to share. 

I find myself spreading myself too thin and not knowing how to say no. 


I like to keep my plate full. I like to have a plan of things. I like to schedule my life out. It's just who I am. I tend to over work and work some more. Lately though, it's taking a toll on my attitude. 

Lately I am finding myself being extremely negative and unhappy. I sat back and tried to decide what was it truly affecting me. I came to realize I am spreading myself too thin. I work two jobs (one from home and I find myself working all hours of the day to "catch up"), gym twice a week with a trainer who I love, workouts at home, I have a 8 soon to be 9 year old son, I am basically a single mom because the husband is gone, and son is always into sports, and or going places, or let's not mention all his appointments and such, I have family events almost every weekend, and let's not forget the zoo I live on. I sometimes wonder how I keep it together when I feel like it's all falling apart. Sleep? What's sleep? 

I learned that by not quitting my job (when I say I will quit for the day) and by not allowing myself the proper time to workout, I was really making myself unhappy and miserable. 

As much as I want to be a badass and do it all, reality is I can't. That is perfectly OKAY! 

I can be a badass without spreading myself too thin and saying no! 


Are you finding yourself spread too thin? 

No comments