6.23.2016

Momentum is Real

Hey ya'll! Wow, I am really sticking with the Tuesday/Thursday schedule, well at least for this week. That's what matters right? 

Lets get to it. I am apart of this fitness challenge and he sends out a daily blog. Yesterday it was all about momentum being real. It truly just rang true to me. 

Since March 1 - I have lost a total of 10 pounds but since than I have gained and lost the same 3-4 pounds. I realized that it's because I was losing more than I was winning. I wasn't allowing myself to put myself first. I was miserable. Even the hubby started to notice how moody I was and how much I just was in a blah mood all the time. 

I was burning both ends of my stick and was ready to explode. 



I was putting off the hard part because it was easier than just facing it head on. The truth is, it's hard to start. It was hard to get my mind right. It's hard to not eat the entire bag of cookies. It was hard to put myself first in front of work, house cleaning, and other duties I have. So I started small, I stopped buying the cookies. I stopped keeping my other favorite snack foods in the house and instead have veggies and other foods. I started to tell myself 20 minutes a day is all I need to set aside for myself. 

So I wanted to share with you, that life is hard. No one will argue with you about that but they will argue with the fact that struggling and being hard doesn't have to be everyday. You can succeed if you step back and take a look around. Stop focusing on the things you can't change and focus on the things you can. Build a relationship with yourself and be proud of who you are. 

"Without struggle there is no progress" 

Happy Thursday ya'll! 

Remember the strong all had to start weak first. 

1 comment

Hilary said...

Love this post! *hugs*