1.01.2017

Anyone Out There?

Hello, anyone out there? It's been almost a year since I have really thought about blogging. Crazy! So much has happened and so much has changed, yet so much is still the same. 


 I was thinking about what I want Wifesticated to become or if I should just forget about it all together. Half of me wants to say screw blogging but the other half of me really misses it. So I decided I am going to give it a shot again in 2017 and see where it leads me. I like being able to look back on it and read some old post but than again some post I am thinking WTF 

I want to revamp the page, delete old post and really spruce it up. Any tips out there for that? Any tips on redesigning it or anyone want to help? I am not committing to how many times I am going to post or what it will truly all be about, but I am shooting for two times a week. With that said, please come back on Tuesday for the first post.   

So I hope you'll hang out and stay awhile and we'll take on this adventure in 2017 together. 

Dont forget to follow along on instagram too. 

Take Care,
Jessica     


2 comments

Ashlee F said...

I am the exact same way with Makeup and Modifieds. Honestly, I really miss blogging. I miss writing and getting lost in blogland - sadly since I started cosmetology school in April, I haven't had time to do anything. I had so many goals and hopes for my blog in 2016 but it got placed on the back burner when school began. This year I will try again. Lets do this together?

Happy New Year to You, Alex, and Eli <3

-Ashlee Michelle + the Speedracer Family

Laura Darling said...

Welcome back! I'm not expert on posting or layouts but I'm looking forward to following along!