Happy New Year! Crazy to believe that 2017 is upon us. Our New Year's eve was spent staying home and watching Jungle Book. Low key and simple. Than I spent New Year's Day putting away Christmas and we did our usually tradition of going to Benihana's for lunch.
But now that we have a New Year upon us, I want to write down my goals to look back on. I really want to focus on these goals throughout the year. I believe as we get older the more goals truly mean to us.
Goals for 2017
1. Health: I say it every year but I really want to succeed this year with this goal. My brother is getting married, we have lots of trips planned, and there really is no better time. I am not getting any younger and the weight wont come off any easier than if I just buckle down and do it. I am hoping this little space of mine will become a great place to document that.
2. Focus on my marriage: Alex and I have both said it. We want to focus on our marriage, build a strong and healthy relationship with each other. Do some fun adventures and love more than ever before.
3. Pay off all our debt/save: We've been saying this but we officially have a plan. Last year we paid off a large portion of it but now we are buckling down and finishing this goal. We also want to save money, I already started following a plan that adds up to saving $5k this year.
4. Start my dream: I've had this dream I have been wanting to do for a year or so now. I think this is my year to follow it and watch it succeed. Don't stress, I promise to share it with all of you in time once I get all the kinks worked out.
5. Read: I want to read more. I am not sure I even truly finished a book last year.
6. Get back into blogging: I miss blogging and reading old post. Also, as stated above, I want this little space of mine to be where I document my fitness journey.
What are your goals for 2017?