6.25.2018

SUMMER BUCKET LIST

Hold on everyone, I am blogging again this month! Say What! 3 times in a month, I might have to hold on to the rest of my posts for July. I am slowly getting back into the swing of things between work, life and everything else.

                
Summer is finally here. Anyone else wondering where in the world did the time go and how are we already half way through 2018? I can't complain though, over all it's been a good year and I am thankful its moving fast. I would love though for it to slow down a bit to enjoy these summer months. 
Shirt // GI Jane 
How perfect is this shirt for any occasion this summer? I always love a good camo shirt but that American Flag pocket totally makes it. Gives me all the heart eyes!  


With Summer here, I am ready to make a summer bucket list to really make the best of it! 

Summer Bucket List:

Go to a country concert
Go to the the fair
Go on a three dates with the hubby
Spend a full day swimming
Take a full day off from work 
Go on a date downtown (Old town or Seaport Village) 
Take more pictures 
Go on more dates with my girlfriends
Continue to grow Rustic Pineapple Boutique 
Go on one vacation
Plan our fall vacation 
Save some money 
Go to a Padre Game  
Be Spontaneous 
Go to the movies (preferably the luxury theater) 
Enjoy Summertime 






I honestly have the best friend. We spontaneously went to Kenny Chesney concert last week just the two of us & loved it! Kenny was ok but Old Dominion totally rocked it. I would love to see them again. I cant wait to see what memories we will make this summer! 

What is on your summer bucket list? 

No comments

Post a Comment