4.10.2018

UPDATE ON YOUR VIBE ATTRACTS YOUR TRIBE

Good Morning ya'll! 

I was cleaning up the good ol' blog and ran across this post where I talk about attracting my tribe. It's been almost two years since I wrote that post and I still find so much truth in it.  


Now that I am close to turning, dare I say it, thirty. Somethings still ring so true that I wrote about on my original post but I wanted to say it again. I have taken a hard look at the relationships in my life over the years and which ones I truly want to keep. Let me say, it's okay for friendships to end. It just means those people were in your life for that season and your season changed.Find comfort in knowing and believing it's okay to move on and move past.  

I still believe whole heartily that the energy and vibe you put out is what you will attract to your circle. If you are doing things that you feel are not you, stop! Change what you want to and keep doing what you believe in. Do not follow the crowd. Be the one person to stand out when everyone else is just moving along. With that said, quit your job if you hate it, yes you will find a new one. Move to a different town/city/state if you feel you're being pulled in a different direction or just want to get out there and explore. Get out of that relationship that you feel is tearing you down and just going from day to day. Find comfort in being alone and yourself. Follow your dreams!  

With my dreams becoming a reality and working hard towards them, I only want to surround myself with uplifting, inspiring people who work hard towards their goals and dreams as well. I want my circle to be motivating, encouraging, supportive and positive. Do you know what you want in your circle? 

I want to encourage you all today, take a hard look at your circle and really decide what people are bring you and what you need daily in your life. Cut out the negative people who are bringing you down and not supportive of what you are doing or your dreams. This could be hard at first, but remember you're doing this to help move closer to your dreams and goals. 

Lastly always remember, bring out all your positive vibes and you will attract a positive tribe. 

Happy Tuesday ya'll! 

Follow along

8 comments

  1. THIS!
    I love this because I'm going through this kind of thing right now. I'm cutting ties with someone who has been in my life for 20 years. It's been rocky, but 20 years nevertheless. But now the friendship is exhausting and causing me more hurt and anxiety than I need. I think it's important to know what you want in your circle and adjust to it every now and then!

    Happy Tuesday!

    -Ashlee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! There are times when I look at my life and my relationships and really wonder if I want to be friends with this person. I ask how I would feel if they were out of my life. Honestly, sometimes I think I would feel better! Thank you for the reminder that It is ok to lets friendships go.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never underestimate the power of surrounding yourself with positive people. Sometimes you need to move on from people in your life if they aren't helping you create the "tribe" that's best for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only they could think of their life in the same way they view a garden. You plant certain species together because they actually help each other grow and we get rid of the weeds because they will eventually take over and all the pretty stuff will be gone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Couldn't agree with you more on this post! It's all about who your surround yourself with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love this. So many people don't realise that they're attracting negativity into their lives by being negative themselves, and surrounding themselves with negative people and situations. You need to start acting like the person you want to be, and soon enough you will become that person, and you'll attract others that are like you too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great reminder! In the past I've had to learn that letting go of some friendships or people that were bringing me down had to happen. It sucked at the time but was much better for the situation in the end. Being comfortable with yourself is so important! Loved this girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really important reminder. It can be hard to let go of people but it is important that we understand that we directly reflect who is attracted to our personalities. - Jennifer G

    ReplyDelete