9.03.2019

Goals for September

Well, I made it back on this blog before the end of the month. *insert clapping hands*

I decided to dedicate the month of September to my fitness journey. I am 13 lbs away from pre-pregnancy weight! My goal is to lose this weight and some. I had the idea by my 30th birthday next month but because I decided to screw around the last two weeks of August - I am not going to push to lose 13 lbs in September. Instead, I want to focus on healthy choices + moving my body & see how much I can lose before that big day. 

Today was really day 1 for me.  


My goals for this month:

-close all my rings on my apple watch each day. (the excersize ring is extra difficult for me on days I am not at the gym but I am going to hopefully get in at least a 30-minute walk each day) 
- Drink a gallon of water 
-Make dinner each night at home. This should help with spending money too. 
- Really focus on Isagenix nutrition system to give it a fair shot. -- while I started this back in July I lost about 10 lbs already so I know this works! 

I know the last 10 lbs of pregnancy weight is the hardest to lose. 

So here it goes, the month of Septemeber and the Journey back to Jessica.   Hope to see you stick around & follow along on this journey! 



No comments

Post a Comment