9.18.2019

Week 2 of Journey Back To Jessica

Say what! I didn't write a single post last week? 
I told yall it would come & go & here we are into a new week & have no idea what even week it is now. 
Want to catch up, read this one & the first week 


Let's back up to the last weigh-in. Honestly, I keep a note on my phone with this so it is very easy to tell. Last time I shared the weigh-in, we left off on September 7 so we will start there. (woah that was 10 days ago) 

September 8: 173.3
September 9: 174.7
September 10: 175.1
September 11: 173.1
September 12: 174.2
September 13: 173.4
September 14: 171.5 

This just shows you how much weight can fluctuate. DO NOT USE the scale as your ONLY form of progress. It will consume you and you will be extremely mad. As you can see I supposely lost 2 pounds between Friday and Saturday, more than likely that was just some extra water weight. 

I honestly have been half-assing all of my stuff. My water hasn't been the best. I do really well with my food until about Thursday/Friday then it's all out the window and I pick it back up on Sunday. It is a struggle. I know that is a HUGE reason why I am not having the best success but even with the little bit I am doing, I am showing improvements that are fantastic now just to buckle down & do it all together. 

So week 2 weigh-ins are behind us. Time to focus on what is ahead of us! Time to get in that water. Make the best food choices & move!! 

Until Next time Friends 





No comments

Post a Comment