9.10.2019

Checking in for week 2

Here we are again. Just checking in.
Last week went well. The scale moved a bit than the weekend came. 
Read last week's update here

Over the weekend we went to dinner twice. Friday and Saturday night while both nights I didn't eat terribly nor do I think I overate but Monday came and I didn't jump into it again. I kept going like it was the weekend. My biggest downfall is thinking every day is the weekend, well my food choices like it's the weekend.  Not to forget, we blew that goal of eating each dinner at home. Friday night was a pass though because that was for Hubby's work but Saturday night we went out as a family so maybe we could use that as a pass too. I also didn't focus on my water intake like I do during the week. 


So here we are on Tuesday of week 2. We are back in action of drinking our water, eating our nutrition program which has incredible help cut the sweet tooth. We even managed to create a pumpkin protein shake. Recipe to come. 


Today while at the gym this guy was amazing. It really reminded me that even at his age he is seeing the importance of moving your body and taking care of yourself. 

I was doing swings and he kept laughing while watching me. It truly made me feel amazing that he cares. Yes, he is only 5 months but he cares and he loves it. The gym will be a place he can be comfortable in and enjoy moving his body too. I don't want him to think it's a punishment but as a blessing that he is able to work out. 



So here we are just cursing through week 2 of this journey & still moving! While the scale might not be moving I know we are on the right track!! 

Stay tuned for the pumpkin recipe, my week of dinners and another weight update!! Make sure to read about week one, goals for September, and follow along on my journey on instagram where I share so much more! 

Catch ya next time! 



No comments

Post a Comment