9.07.2019

Week 1 Of Journey Back To Jessica




Guess who has lost some weight already? 
It is so crazy to me when you finally focus on something how rapidly things can change. I am so excited to see what else can happen. I do need to do some progress pictures though because weighing yourself off the scale is probably the worse way to track progress. I would highly recommend pictures and measurements over scale weight. 

Today marks 1 week since I decided to jump all in. It wasn't perfect but I was consistent with my choices. I drank my gallon of water each day, drank my shakes which I absolutely love. The plant-based strawberry is definitely a top favorite. My protein coffee shakes every morning seriously help the sweet tooth. I have also been drinking a cup of bone broth each day and I am starting to think it's truly helping. Dinners were simple yet delicious. 

I am going to share with you my weight. Now please be gentle as it is tough for me but I think it will bring it all full circle if I want to continue sharing my story. It should be noted, I do try to weigh myself first thing in the morning every day so it is semi-consistent.  

September 1: 176
September 2: 175.7
September 3: 174.8
September 4: 173.7
September 5: 174.1
September 6: 172.5
September 7: 174.1

Now I was expected to be up this morning as last night we went out to the Sugar Factory for hubby's work and I ate all the things & tried the drinks. Therefore, I missed some of my usual water, my healthy foods and more. This though shows you that life still happens. We still are human and living. Hubby and I even shared some Mcdonald's fries which is an old favorite of ours from when we were dating. All the extra salt + coffee + lack of water = weight gain according to the scale. Do not let this discourage you!! 

This coming week I am going to focus on my water again, moving my body for 30 minutes a day + my dinners. Be more mindful of my portion sizes. 

Week 1 is over. Onto week 2. Cheers! 

Follow along on instagram  

No comments

Post a Comment