9.01.2019

Cheers To September

WOAH! Can you believe I actually opened this little corner again & started typing? 

I can't believe it either, but here I am. 

Don't expect too much from me or this space. It won't be anything fancy! 


I just figured September is
 the month I am going to dig deep! After all, 34 days until my big 30th birthday! 

I want to share my journey of weight loss, running three businesses and having a newborn. Well, Cash is already (almost) 5 months! Where is the time going? 



September 1 - I am getting back into drinking a gallon of water a day. I also weighed myself this morning eeek. I will also be taking some pictures probably tonight to be able to share in 30 days at the end of the month of how much progress I have made. Feel free to follow along on instagram  or I will try to update here often. 

Cheers to September! New month. New Goals. Same me trying something new. 





No comments

Post a Comment