12.03.2014

Changes Happening

I posted yesterday about dreaming big and things taking time. It was more of a rant for the day than an actual post. 

Today I want to look at how far I have come in these short months. The scale has gone down a bit nothing drastic for me to brag about but it has moved in the directions and that is what matters most to me. 

The picture on the left was Thanksgiving day this year and the picture on the right was our family pictures on August 31. Two weeks after that picture was taken was when I first stepped foot into a private gym to get my life in order and I have fallen in love with it more and more every time I go. 

The gym for me is like therapy. It's a place I focus on myself for that hour of the day. I only see my trainer 2 days a week but I am going to make goals for myself to do things at home. I want to be able to hold a plank for 3 minutes at least while currently I can barely hold 45 seconds and don't ask me to do two more planks. I want to be able to do push ups and a pull up for the first time in my life. I want to go down by 2 pant sizes. These are all my goals but currently I am going to celebrate the same difference I have noticed already. 

2014 is ending very soon but that doesn't mean I can't make 2015 my year to shine. 

 

1 comment

  1. I found you again! YES! I have miss you (and Liz) so so much! A lot of stuff has been happening in my life lately and my blog kind of came to a hault, which means talking to bloggy friends disappeared and I'm so sad! But, I am back and hopefully for good. I have been posting and writing like crazy over on my blog so I thought I would stop by on yours and tell you HI and I MISS YOU

    ReplyDelete