12.02.2014

Dreaming Big

Last night while in Costco getting our Christmas tree, I noticed a couple looking at marcos on the back of the turkey burgers. We started talking about marcos, raising chickens and where we live. They seemed really nice and it was their first day counting marcos. It got me thinking about my dreams after she made the comment "I want to get in shape for myself this time." After she made the comment we chatted a bit more before we said our goodbyes and Merry Christmas. 


This leads me to my dreams. I have a dram to get in shape for myself too just like she did. I count marcos now but I do really well until about dinner time, than it all goes down hill. I have fall in love with the gym and weight lifting since I started in September. Things are starting to move in the right direction.

I need to remember these things take time. Lots of Time and Passion. I am going to have slip ups and things will get a bit crazy but that doesn't mean I can't pick up right where I left off. This is my journey and no one else's. 

Here's to making my dreams become reality

What are your dreams?

1 comment

  1. Keep up the good work! Very inspiring! Missing your blog posts lately. :)

    ReplyDelete