3.04.2016

Friday Letters V. 1 Again


Dear Readers, I am sorry for the lack of posting. I have been super busy since I have returned from my vacation last week. I promise I am working hard to get it all under control and return back to you.

Dear Computer, I am not sure what you're issue is as I am not a tech savy person but this whole not being able to comment on blogs and other issues I am having, I am over it. I am not sure what to do! Anyone wanna help me? 

Dear Hubby, I am extremely proud of you and couldn't be more thankful for everything you do for me. You are such a blessing to me and I love you more!! 

Dear Workouts, I think we've finally developed a relationship. I am excited to see how much changes in the next few months. I am currently doing a 100 day challenge and I can say I am being successful with it! 

Dear Work, I promise I am going to get control of you and figure out a real schedule for you. This whole lots of piles and no idea where to start, well that is going to change! 

Dear Readers, Thank you for stopping by and always reading. I write back to email (if you are not a no reply commenter) but I promise I am trying to figure my computer to be able to comment back on blogs. Maybe I can just get a new computer. We can dream right? 

Hope ya'll have a GREAT weekend! I am excited San Diego is expect to get some rain again! 

1 comment

  1. Great letters - long time no "see".
    I will have to get into the Friday Letters swing of things.

    ReplyDelete