Can we take a moment to realize we are in March now? This year is just flying by but I am perfectly okay with that.
Looking back at February, I am so glad I kept my goals simple.
- Make sure to put Christmas Decor away
- Continue Meal Planning
- Write two blog post a week
- Spend as much time with Hubby as possible
I would say 3/4 was a success. I did not write my blog post as it was a crazy month and as usual blogging got kicked to the curb.
Now that we are in March, I have different plans.
I want to get back into blogging more frequently (just not sure exactly about what yet) - I want to share my fitness journey with all of you - also I have all this extra free time now that it's just me.
- Clean the cabinet (that one dreaded cabinet) out in the Kitchen
- Start/Read See Me by Nicholas Sparks
- Go Through the Papers on my Desk
- Share my Fitness journey/Goals
- Deep Clean two rooms in the house
Nothing too crazy as usual just trying to adjust back to life.
What are your goals for March?