8.31.2015

I Am Back

I am back, 
well slowly I am transitioning back into this space. 
The month of August was a HUGE transition for me. 
A lot has been going on personally and I just felt the need to take a break from blogging to really focus on what is important to me. I also have been in vacation mood since I left for Minnesota in the middle of August.
I took the last month really set some new goals for myself. 

I set some goals at the beginning of the year and I need to really follow through for myself most importantly.

I also have been feeling like blogging isn't what it used to be. I used to love reading blogs about everyones life and what they are accomplishing and all of a sudden it became about this giveaway, this product and or the latest make up trends. I barely even see a outfit post anymore..yikes! It just isn't me and I had to really sit back to think what I want from my little space. Anyone else feel like this lately?  

I want Wifesticated to be a space of fun, laughter and real life. I won't mind posting about products and or doing a giveaway but nothing too crazy like blog land has been becoming lately.

With all that said, this week I want to focus on making a schedule for myself including blogging, working out again (I fell off the train with my vacation & my vacation with the Husband is coming up quickly), working two jobs and family time.

How do you all plan your days? Do you write it down? Do you set goals for each day, weekly or monthly?

Excited to be back!

Happy Monday ya'll! 

2 comments

  1. I feel that way about blogging, too. A lot of the blogs I followed years ago have kind of fallen away and they ones that stuck around are the ones that have like a gazillion followers and when you comment, you never get a response. I would much rather build relationships with people who I can call my friends. Besides, if I needed make-up tips, I'd just search Youtube! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back!

    For me, I keep a daily planner that I prep for each new week on Sunday night. I make different to-do lists for each day and make a list of three weekly goals!

    Have a great week

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete