9.22.2015

Blogging For Books: Michael Symon's 5 in 5

Ever since I decided to change the way my family eats, the biggest obstacle has been to find yummy foods. You can usually find me by the books in any store checking out cook books. I am also old school and still love cook books. 

With the holiday season coming this is the perfect book for all those wanting to get back into the kitchen. Michael Symon's 5 in 5 stands for 5 fresh ingredients with 5 minutes of heat time. Who wouldn't love that? Yummy quick recipes. 



When I decided to order this book from blogging for books, I knew I wanted to make a recipe before writing my review.  

I made the penne, broccoli with red pepper flakes and prosciutto. It was super easy and delicious. It was done quickly and even the hubby approved of the dish. 

When I was trying to find a recipe to try, I noticed how Michael broke up the book into sections based on seasons including a whole holiday section that I am excited to try out this holiday season. 

Overall, I will be using this book again in my feature trying to find recipes to try out for the family.  

**I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review**

No comments

Post a Comment