1.16.2018

Goals for 2018

 

Well, here we are two weeks into the New Year and I never really set any goals until recently. I know I am late to the game but better late than never right? I am hoping to write these down to be able to come back to reflect if I actually reached the goals. 

I did write about my word, Brave. Which, I believe so far, I have been doing all the brave things and proving a lot to myself, but now it's time to write out the goals to do the same thing. 

Goals for 2018


  • Fitness: It's time I get it together. I say it every year, but this year has some BIG plans so I need to get on it before it becomes extra difficult. I am going to use this space to write all about the things I am doing to stay active and healthy. 
  • Budget: Pay off all our credit cards than I want to make a budget and stick to it so we can build up our savings and open some retirement accounts. You know, do adult things. 
  • Start my dream: I have been putting it off year after year because we didn't pay off our debt and I didn't want to compile more debt onto of the debt we already had, so we us so close to paying it off, it's time I start that dream and go full force with it. 
  • Read 5 books: I know many of you read that in a month, but for someone who struggles with reading daily, I believe this would be a good start. So, send me all your book recommendations as I have no idea which books I want to read. I am currently reading a Nicolas sparks book, but I have been reading it since December 2016..oops 
  • Blog: Create my little space the way I want it. Continue writing and do it for myself. Don't fall into anything. Just keep doing what I want and clean up the space a bit. 

What are your goals for 2018? 

2 comments

  1. Pay off credit cards - woo hoo! I'm with you on that one! It's so hard! We don't put anything on them, but it's so hard to pay them off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to get my fitness together too, haha whoopsies! I also need to blog more for myself.

    ReplyDelete