1.07.2018

Let's Do This

It's been over a year since I even opened up this little space. I have thought about just quitting all together and deleting everything, than I realized it's like my journal. This little space has been here for me for so many seasons of my life that I can't just quit. It almost has an emotional attachment. There are so many memories I don't want to delete such as when we got Trigger , letter to my sister, going to the zoo and so much more. 

Thanks to Kelly  for relaunching her blog on January 1, I decided I wanted to do the same thing. I am not going to worry about the layout right now, the outdated pictures, the old content, how many people will actually read this, or if anyone ever will, I am just going to worry about putting my memories on here so I can always go back and read it again. I can't say I will be here Monday-Friday but I will promise I won't go a year without writing as so many things happen in a year. 

So with all that, I have decided I owe it to myself to start again. To start documenting all the fun adventures, the hard times, and struggles of everyday life of a military wife. 

So here we go, 2018... Let's do this! 


1 comment

  1. I thought about deleting my little space on the internet too, but I am so happy I didn't. It's been hard to find inspiration, but I still adore reading all the blogs I originally followed when I started. Looking forward to seeing you back around these parts :)

    ReplyDelete