2.23.2018

Next Adventure


This quote is everything right now for me. I love when I go looking for a quote and one just pops out at me and speaks great inspiration. 

You're meant for greater things.


I blinked and it's Friday again. 

Time is just flying by. This week has been absolutely crazy & it is not settling down anytime soon, but I am very thankful and blessed for all the crazy. 

The whole reason I opened up this little space today was to tell you a secret. All these times I have been saying "chase your dreams", the reality was I was not chasing my own dreams. I have/had this deep fear of failure, and I still do.  But that all changed this week. I have no idea what sparked inside of me to do it, but I officially took the steps to chase my dreams and be brave


I told myself I have no option but to be successful so I am going to pour my whole heart and soul into this next adventure and make the best of it. Why would I sit back and watch everyone else chase their dreams yet I was not doing it myself? So I changed that! 

Cheers to the next adventure and chapter in my life. I am excited to share it with you all soon. I am trying to put the finishing touches and everything together. In the meantime, I have been making notes in my phone of blog topics I want.One I have been brainstorming on is how I meal plan - I do not meal prep-  and what a week in my life looks like for grocery shopping and planning. Plus I have some recipes I have been eating a ton of I want to share and so much more. 

What do you all want to see on the blog? 

2 comments

  1. I love this quote too! I chose BOLD as my word of the year this year and it has been a life changer! I’m reaching for the big dreams too! Wishing you mad success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that you have decided to chase your dreams! The quote really resonates with me... Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete