8.23.2013

Happy Friday {V.33}

makes me wonder... lol
Dear Friday,
Thank you for showing up as usual. Now please SLOW down. I do NOT want next week to get here. I know it will be a crazy week. 

Dear Cyber bullying,
It is funny how there is so much of it for NO reason. It is almost as if I am back in high school again? Sometimes it is hurtful, sometimes its just plain stupid. Where is the line?The worst part is, Cyber bullying affects a lot of people. People point fingers at other people and truthfully it's not even them who did anything. Why blame an innocent person when your not even 100% sure what happened?  Maybe take a hard look in the mirror & see who is cyber bullying now? What can YOU do to change it? Didn't your mom teach you, if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all? 

Dear E Man,
I can't believe you are off to kindergarten. I thought I would be okay with it but really it's kinda depressing. I remember when you were 3 laying on the floor and now your almost as tall as me & in real school. Please behave & learn lots of new things. I know you will love learning Spanish & sign language (I promise it will all come in handy as you get older) 


I wish I got a picture with you yesterday morning, but I will change that today! 

Dear Alex,
I know things have been rough but I love you. We need a date..so even though it's your job to ask.. 
Wanna go on a date? Something we used to do all the time. 
ps. You owe me a movie date to go see "Planes"

Dear School,
You will be the DEATH of me. I don't know why teachers think we can do all this work, hold down a full time job, be a mom & a wife. Does she really think I am super woman?

Dear Work,
Please do yourself. I know next week is the end of August (damn that went fast) & I know you will be crazy stupid busy! 

Dear Weight loss,
We are at a point where you just aren't happening anymore. How can we change this & find that love relationship again? I want to lose at least 10 more lbs before the cruise. 

Dear Readers,
Thank you for all the support & love! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! Relax. 

Happy Weekend

4 comments

  1. Kudos on the cyber bullying. It really has to stop! I have lost many a friend/ acquaintance over it and it is truly pathetic. If we don't wants kids to bully each other, we need to look at ourselves. Where are all of the nice people? I miss them. Happy Friday pretty lady!
    ~Krista
    www.kristiesbluejeans.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I haven't been around lately, I was enjoying my last few weeks of summer before school starts. bleh! haha

    I am sorry people aren't being nice - that's the suckfest of being online writing a blog - people are such haters. Just remember you are better then them and people are going to always be mean.

    Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I haven't been around lately, I was enjoying my last few weeks of summer before school starts. bleh! haha

    I am sorry people aren't being nice - that's the suckfest of being online writing a blog - people are such haters. Just remember you are better then them and people are going to always be mean.

    Happy Friday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the deal with cyber bullying?! Who do I need to punch!?!?!?!? And I am SO with you on weight loss. I have been at such a stand still :( &*&#&@&

    ReplyDelete