11.13.2015

Friday Letters




Dear Friday, Thank you for showing up as usual. I actually enjoyed this week. I have been really productive. I hope today is just as productive as the other days this week.

Dear Weekend, You are already jammed packed with things I want to do/need to do. I bet there won't be enough time in a day to do it all though.

Dear House, Please clean yourself! I have to clean you today but I have a feeling I might lose motivation but as I said to Friday I hope I am productive today.

Dear Advocare, Those ginger bars are amazing. The white chocolate shake is delicious and I am excited for the pre workout. I took it earlier this week and I love it.  Cant wait to keep trying it.

Dear Hubby, I miss you. I can't wait for you to get home. The house just isn't the same without you, I have no one to bug and no one to follow around the house.

Dear Readers, Thank you for all the sweet comments this week. You all are so amazing! I hope everyone has a great weekend!! Happy Friday ya'll!


8 comments

  1. I wish the house could clean itself...would make my life so much happier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Self cleaning house...yes please...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to thank your readers. i always think it but forget to do it! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post. What a great idea! And a self cleaning house, yes please. When you figure that one out please let me know :) Happy Weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you enjoy your jam packed weekend and I hope you also get some relaxation in as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nothing irks me more than having to spend almost all my Saturday morning cleaning and doing laundry.. ugh. But we gotta do what we gotta do, right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please oh please let me know if you figure out the whole self-cleaning house thing!

    ReplyDelete