4.19.2018

ONE CRAZY WEEK + DISCOUNT CODE


Wow! What a crazy week it sure has been. Exactly one week ago I announced Rustic Pineapple Boutique. I am over joyed and humbled with all the positive feed back and encouragement from each of you. Thank you so much. It truly means way more than I could ever put into words for all the support and love. 




I kept everything really quiet for the two months or so it took to build everything together. I couldn't be more excited with how things are growing. The instagram account continues to get lots of love and shares, the facebook page is growing everyday and I am getting ready to launch the VIP group for all my Pineapple loves with special discounts and giveaways just for the group. I am so excited to share this brand I am building with each and everyone of you. I want to create a space where all women will want to shop to feel beautiful and confident no matter their shape.   


Our best selling Spring Time Dress is almost sold out. It is so exciting to have something so close to selling out. Get yours before it does sell out. My next favorite dress is the San Diego Dress. It is going to be the perfect closet staple this summer for all the swimsuit cover ups and looking adorable while out running errands. Just for today, all orders placed, I am giving away starbucks gift cards and use code thursday at checkout for 15% off your entire order. Always remember it's free shipping to you. 

Thank you everyone once again for all the love & support of my small business. 

update: join the VIP group on facebook to receive a code for 15% off, starbucks gift card & always free shipping to you!  



Enough of the Rustic Pineapple Boutique Talk. Friday was my favorite day of the month, the 13th. Just wouldn't be Friday the 13th unless something crazy happened right? Well, we ended up in the emergency vet with our baby boy Trigger. If you follow me on instagram you might of saw that his eye was all torn. Trigger and our other dog Jack got in a fight and once again Trigger lost. They had to do surgery and he's been in a cone since. I am waiting until possible Friday or longer to take the cone off just to make sure everything is healing appropriately.  

Than just wouldn't be a blog post unless I mentioned Hubby is off again on another adventure. This means I must go back to my eating healthy and workouts. I will get better about documenting it all. It will definitely help with the work load and self care that I have been slacking on too. 

Happy Thursday ya'll!   


No comments

Post a Comment