4.12.2018

THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

In the beginning of January I wrote a post about my word of the year, Brave. I told myself I was going to be brave enough this year to set my soul on fire and follow my dreams. It's nerve wrecking putting that out into the world and not really knowing how I was going to do those things. I had no idea what steps I would have to take or even where to start with following my dreams. I just knew it was something I needed to do to build my tribe

Fast forward, February. After a lot of research and some chatting with friends, I decided to jump right into it. I decided I wasn't going to let the fear of failure keep me from chasing my dreams. Thankfully it didn't & I have such supportive family and friends because...

This leads me to, Today! I am officially announcing, 



Yes you read that right! I opened up an online boutique for woman of all sizes at affordable prices and always free shipping to you within the US. I want to provide every clothing style for all woman to feel beautiful and confident. 




I carry a variety of clothes for all at affordable prices plus for this weekend use code welcome15 for 15% off your entire order





Coral Reef  $28 




That is just a little preview of some items we carry. They are lots more on the site. We will add new items daily so always check back. 

Follow along on instagram and facebook for any special discounts, announcements and even sneak peeks as to what is to come to the site. 




The Rustic Pineapple Promise

I started this business committed to providing the best possible customer service, affordable pricing, and great quality for women of all sizes, to feel beautiful and confident. My goal is for every woman to feel unique, gorgeous, and confident and eager to wake up each day and ready to chase their dreams. This business started as a dream of mine many years ago and today it is flourishing into more than I could ever imagine. With all that, my photography team works very hard to photograph everything in real life and with real women, to show the best possible image of each item we provide. Thank you for supporting my dream and I hope to do the same for you. If you ever feel you need to reach me for anything, please do so at shoprusticpineapple@gmail.com

you can find the shipping and return policy on the site. 

_________________________________________________

Grab your coffee and or glass of favorite beverage & come shopping. Check it out. Let me know what you think. Don't forget to use code welcome15 for 15% off your entire order. 

I cant wait to continue sharing this journey with ya'll and I can not say thank you enough for all the support and love. 

Cheers. Love. Pineapples. 







No comments

Post a Comment